manipulate message sequences
msg] msgs ...
prints, fixes and sets the message sequence. (See
for the message argument syntax.)
If no msgs are passed and
mseq is used interactively,
mseq prints all messages in the sequence.
mseq will replace (resp. append) the default
sequence. If the standard output is not a terminal, the new sequence is also
The options are as follows:
- Behave as if msg was the current message.
- Fix non-existing filenames by searching for a message with the same
maildir id (but different flags).
- Remove leading indentation from the filenames.
- Set the message sequence to the filenames passed on standard input.
-S, but append to the message sequence
instead of replacing it.
- Set the current message to msg and exit.
- Directory containing mblaze configuration. (Default:
- Symbolic link referring to the current message. (Default:
- When set to a filename, overrides the current message. (Prefer using
- File were the sequence is stored. (Default:
mseq utility exits 0 on success,
and >0 if an error occurs.